1940s Bulova 17J 10BM Military Issue U.S.M.C. Military Watch in like-new condition. This is a really cool U.S.M.C. Bulova watch and would make a great collector's item.
- MOVEMENT: ORIGINAL CIRCA 1940's/50's 17 JEWEL BULOVA USA MADE CALIBER 10BM WINDING MECHANICAL MOVEMENT
- DIAL: NICE EGA logo on a "super nice" off-white MILITARY DIAL branded "BULOVA".
- CRYSTAL: ORIGINAL CLEAR acrylic CRYSTAL - NO SCRATCHES - NO CHIPS OR CRACKS
- CASE: ORIGINAL STAINLESS STEEL WATERPROOF CASE WITH PARKERIZED FINISH with undamaged matching OVERSIZED Crown
- Watch case is STAMPED: "U.S. No. GRADE WG". WG INITIALS stand FOR "WAR GRADE". BUT has no number stamped/indicates never issued.
- VINTAGE 1960's Green NYLON U.S. military issue STRAP. 16 MM WIDE. with the black stainless steel BUCKLE STAMPED "STAINLESS STEEL".
- Overall Condition: CLEAN WITH ONLY very very LIGHT WEAR on the screw-down back (Band scuffing).